There are days when I need 36 rather than 24 hours per day. With work, house and kids, sometimes time just flies by.
I accept it… some times I procrastinate, but I am also a person that like to have a structure, that being said I was thinking I would share some ideas that work for me and help me save time, specially on my chaotic mornings.
1. Plan the kiddos wardrobe – At night before they go to sleep I make them think and pick the clothes they will wear the next day and put them on top of a dresser. As soon as they wake up in the morning they know where to go and they get ready (happy face)
2. Make a lunch ideas list – Breakfast burritos, Mac & Cheese, Ham or Egg and Cheese sandwiches, Pasta primavera are some of my “go-to” lunches. Along with fruit (usually bananas, apples, watermelon and blueberries) and oatmeal cookies. Chocolate pudding, cucumbers, cheese cubes, corn, and tortilla chips are some other snacks that my girls enjoy.
3. Stretches – REMIND yourself to stretch. Take some weight of your back, if possible lie down for 5 minutes and close your eyes.
4. Post its and reminders – Whatever works for you, make notes (I love post its!)
5. And overall remember: you are human, you can not do it all, if you need help, ask for it.
Take one day at the time… after all, we know some way or another we will make it work.
What are your ideas to make your day easier? Can you give some feedback? I would love to hear from you!